Some other key benefits include:
- Regulatory Updates to help you keep abreast of the vast variety of legislative and regulatory changes that can have a very real impact on the products and services provided to the market.
- Technical Advice as well as a dedicated tech support line for advice and assistance. This includes interpreting rules and regulations, circulating fact sheets, and contributing the expertise of the Technical Committee.
- Industry Updates to provide regular industry and market information as it changes as well as broader economic insights.
- International Connections allowing access to the global beverages network of affiliates in both developed and developing markets.
- Networking opportunities to communicate and benefit from an extensive network of industry individuals at every level of multi-national and domestic companies.
- Professional Development opportunities such as specialist seminars, presentations from global experts, industry specific workshops, biennial conferences, as well as the annual Technical School and Certified Plant Operator training at discounted rates.
- Policy Reform participation in the development of industry submissions, responses to government discussion papers, and the regulatory review processes.